Terms and Conditions
All sales are final, there are no returns or refunds.
|Number of users||1|
|Number of countries you can use images||Worldwide|
|Digital reproductions, such as website views, ebook downloads, use in “apps”, software, email, etc.||Unlimited|
|Physical reproductions, such as books, magazines, advertising posters, and packaging||Up to 500K|
|TV, online video, and film viewers||Production budgets up to $10k|
|Copies of digital files||Not allowed|
|Copies of merchandise for sale||Not allowed|
Credit/Copyright Attribution: “Name of Artist”
What is not allowed with our images?
- Sensitive Subjects
- Using any Visual Content in a pornographic, defamatory, or deceptive context, or in a manner that could be considered libelous, obscene, or illegal.
- Portraying any person depicted in Visual Content in connection with a sensitive use, such as depicting such person: in any manner in connection with pornography, “adult videos”, adult entertainment venues, escort services, dating services, or tobacco products; as endorsing a political party, candidate, elected official, or opinion; as suffering from, or medicating for, a physical or mental ailment; or engaging in immoral or criminal activities.
- Logos, trademark, or similar applications of images
Terms of Service
Unleashed Productions, Inc. License Agreement(s)
Dear Customer: The following is a legal agreement between you or the employer or other entity on whose behalf you are entering into this agreement (“you” or “Customer”) and: i) if you are an existing customer or a new customer, Unleashed Productions, Inc., an Arizona corporation with its office at 38049 N. La Canoa Drive, Cave Creek, AZ 85331, United States. By entering into this agreement, you verify that your country of residence is the same as your billing address.”Image(s)” means photographs, vectors, drawings and the like available for license from the fostercoburn.com Web site.
“Footage” means any moving images, animations, films, videos or other audio/visual representations, excluding still images, recorded in any format that are available for license from the fostercoburn.com Web site.
“Visual Content” shall refer collectively to Images and Footage.
The following Terms of Service (“TOS”) constitutes an agreement between Customer and Unleashed Productions, Inc. setting forth the rights and obligations with respect to any Visual Content licensed by you. By agreeing to the TOS, you agree that these terms control your rights and obligations with respect to all Visual Content licenses set forth herein, notwithstanding the subscription or license you may be purchasing today. Please revisit these TOS when you purchase any Visual Content.
Part I Visual Content Licenses
- Image Licenses
- Footage Licenses
- Restrictions on Use of Visual Content
Part II Warranties and Representations
Part III Indemnification and Liability
Part IV Additional Terms
PART I VISUAL CONTENT LICENSES
Unleashed Productions, Inc. hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use, modify and reproduce Visual Content worldwide, in perpetuity, as expressly permitted by the applicable license and subject to the limitations set forth herein:
- IMAGE LICENSES
- A STANDARD IMAGE LICENSE grants you the right to use Images:
- As a digital reproduction, including on Web sites, in online advertising, in social media, in mobile advertising, mobile “apps”, software, e-cards, e-publications (e-books, e-magazines, blogs, etc.), and in online media (including on video-sharing services such as YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc., subject to the budget limitations set forth in sub-paragraph I.a.i.4 below);
- Printed in physical form as part of product packaging and labeling, letterhead and business cards, point of sale advertising, billboards, CD and DVD cover art, or in the advertising and copy of tangible media, including magazines, newspapers, and books provided no Image is reproduced more than 500,000 times in the aggregate;
- As part of an “Out-of-Home” advertising campaign, provided the intended audience for such campaign is less than 500,000 gross impressions.
- Incorporated into film, video, television series, advertisement, or other multimedia productions for distribution in any medium now known or hereafter devised (each a “Production”), without regard to audience size, provided the budget for any such Production does not exceed USD $10,000;
- For your own personal, non-commercial use (not for resale, download, distribution, or any commercial use of any kind).
- In wall art (and without requiring further creative or functional elements) for decorative purposes in a commercial space owned by you or your client, and not for sale.
- This license DOES NOT grant you the right to use Images:
- Incorporated into merchandise or promotional items for sale or distribution (collectively “Merchandise”), including, without limitation, textiles, artwork, magnets, wall-art, calendars, toys, stationery, greeting cards, and any other physical reproduction for resale or distribution, provided that such Merchandise incorporates material creative or functional elements apart from the Image(s).
- Incorporated as elements of digital templates for sale or distribution.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF VISUAL CONTENT
YOU MAY NOT:
- Use Visual Content other than as expressly provided by the license you purchased with respect to such Visual Content.
- Portray any person depicted in Visual Content (a “Model”) in a way that a reasonable person would find offensive, including but not limited to depicting a Model: a) in connection with pornography, “adult videos”, adult entertainment venues, escort services, dating services, or the like; b) in connection with the advertisement or promotion of tobacco products; c) in a political context, such as the promotion, advertisement or endorsement of any party, candidate, or elected official, or in connection with any political policy or viewpoint; d) as suffering from, or medicating for, a physical or mental ailment; or e) engaging in immoral or criminal activities.
- Use any Visual Content in a pornographic, defamatory, or deceptive context, or in a manner that could be considered libelous, obscene, or illegal.
- Resell, redistribute, provide access to, share or transfer any Visual Content except as specifically provided herein.
- Use Visual Content in a manner that infringes upon any third party’s trademark or other intellectual property, or would give rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition.
- Use any Visual Content (in whole or in part) as a trademark, service mark, logo, or other indication of origin, or as part thereof.
- Falsely represent, expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that any Visual Content was created by you or a person other than the copyright holder(s) of that Visual Content.
- A STANDARD IMAGE LICENSE grants you the right to use Images:
- CREDIT AND COPYRIGHT NOTICES
- The use of Visual Content in an “editorial” context, shall be accompanied by an adjacent credit to the Artist and to fostercoburn.com in substantially the following form:“Name of Artist/fostercoburn.com”
- If and where commercially reasonable, the use of Visual Content in Merchandise or a Production shall be accompanied by a credit to fostercoburn.com in substantially the following form:“Image(s) or Footage (as applicable), used under license from fostercoburn.com”
- Credit attributions are not required in connection with any other use of Images unless another stock content provided is afforded credit in connection with the same use.
- In all cases the credit and attribution shall be of such size, color and prominence so as to be clearly and easily readable by the unaided eye.
- The use of Visual Content in an “editorial” context, shall be accompanied by an adjacent credit to the Artist and to fostercoburn.com in substantially the following form:
PART II WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
- Unleashed Productions Inc. warrants and represents that:
- Contributors have granted Unleashed Productions, Inc. all necessary rights in and to the Visual Content to grant the rights set forth in Part I as applicable.
- Visual Content in its original unaltered form and used in full compliance with these TOS and applicable law, will not: i) infringe any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right; ii) violate any third parties’ rights of privacy or publicity; iii) violate any US law, statute, ordinance, or regulation; or iv) be defamatory, libelous, pornographic or obscene.
- While Unleashed Productions, Inc. makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of keywords and descriptions, UNLEASHED PRODUCTIONS INC. MAKES NO WARRANTIES AND/OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING ANY: I) KEYWORD, TITLES OR DESCRIPTIONS. For the sake of clarity, Unleashed Productions, Inc. will not indemnify or have any liability in respect of any claims arising from inaccurate keyword, titles or descriptions.
- UNLEASHED PRODUCTIONS, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER OTHER THAN THOSE EXPRESSLY MADE IN THIS “WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS” SECTION.
PART III Indemnification and Liability:
- Subject to the terms hereof, and provided that you have not breached the terms of this or any other agreement with Unleashed Productions, Inc., Unleashed Productions, Inc. will defend, indemnify, and hold you harmless up to the applicable “Limit of Liability” set forth below. Such indemnification is solely limited to Customer’s direct damages arising from a third-party claim directly attributable to Unleashed Productions Inc’s breach of the express warranties and representations made in Part II hereof, together with associated expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees). Indemnification is conditioned upon you notifying Unleashed Productions, Inc., in writing, of any such claim or threatened claim, no later than five (5) business days from the date you know or reasonably should have known of the claim or threatened claim. Such notification must include all details of the claim then known to you (e.g., the use of Visual Content at issue, the name and contact information of the person and/or entity making the claim, copies of any correspondence received and/or sent in connection with the claim). The notification must be emailed or faxed to Unleashed Productions, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-480-595-0084, with a hard copy to Unleashed Productions, Inc., 38049 N. La Canoa Drive, Cave Creek, AZ 85331, via certified mail, return receipt requested; or ii) overnight courier, recipient’s signature required. Unleashed Productions, Inc. shall have the right to assume the handling, settlement or defense of any claim or litigation to which this indemnification applies. You agree to cooperate with Unleashed Productions, Inc. in the defense of any such claim and shall have the right to participate in any litigation at your own expense. You agree that Unleashed Productions, Inc. is not liable for any legal fees and/or other costs incurred by you or on your behalf prior to Unleashed Productions, Inc. having a reasonable opportunity to analyze such claim’s validity.
- Unleashed Productions, Inc. shall not be liable for any damages, costs or losses arising as a result of modifications made to the Visual Content or due to the context in which the Visual Content is used by you.
- Limits of Liability: Unleashed Production Inc’s total maximum aggregate obligation and liability (the “Limit of Liability”) arising out of each of Customer’s:
- Standard Image Licenses shall be USD $0.
- You will indemnify and hold Unleashed Productions Inc., its officers, employees, shareholders, directors, managers, members and suppliers, harmless against any damages or liability of any kind arising from any use of the Visual Content other than the uses expressly permitted by these TOS. You further agree to indemnify Unleashed Productions, Inc. for all costs and expenses that Unleashed Productions, Inc. incurs in the event that you breach any of the terms of this or any other agreement with Unleashed Productions, Inc.
PART IV ADDITIONAL TERMS
- Except when required by law, Unleashed Productions, Inc. shall be under no obligation to issue refunds under any circumstances. In the event that Unleashed Productions, Inc. determines that you are entitled to a refund of all or part of the fees you paid, such refund shall be made using the payment method originally used by you to make your purchase.
- “Non-transferable” as used herein means that except as specifically provided in these TOS, you may not sell, rent, load, give, sublicense, or otherwise transfer to anyone, Visual Content or the right to use Visual Content. You may however, make a one-time transfer of Visual Content to a third party for the sole purpose of causing such third party to print and/or manufacture your goods incorporating Visual Content subject to the terms and conditions herein. If you become aware that any Social Media Website uses any Visual Content in a manner that exceeds your license hereunder, you agree to remove all derivative works incorporating Visual Content from such Social Media Site, and to promptly notify Unleashed Productions, Inc. of each such Social Media Website’s use. You agree to take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from duplicating any Visual Content. If you become aware of any unauthorized duplication of any Visual Content please notify us via email at email@example.com.
- If you use any Visual Content as part of work product created for or delivered to a client or customer, you will disclose the identities of such clients or customers to Unleashed Productions, Inc., upon Unleashed Production Inc’s reasonable request.
- The validity, interpretation and enforcement of these TOS, matters arising out of or related to these TOS or their making, performance or breach, and related matters shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of Arizona (without reference to choice of law doctrine). Any legal action or proceeding concerning the validity, interpretation and/or enforcement of these TOS, matters arising out of or related to these TOS or its making, performance or breach, or related matters shall be brought exclusively in the State or Federal courts located in the State and County of Arizona. All parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts, waiving any objection to the propriety or convenience of such venues. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to or otherwise affect these TOS. You agree that service of process in any actions, controversies and disputes arising from or relating to these TOS may be effected by mailing a copy thereof by registered or certified mail (or any substantially similar form of mail), postage prepaid, to the other party however, nothing herein shall affect the right to effect service of process in any other manner permitted by law.
- If you are entering into these TOS on behalf of your employer or other entity, you warrant and represent that you have the full right and authority to do so. In the event that you do not have such authority, you agree that you will be personally liable to Unleashed Productions, Inc. for any breaches of the terms of these TOS.
- The number of Visual Content downloads available to you is determined by the product you purchase. For the purposes of these TOS, a day is defined as the twenty four (24) hour period beginning at the time your product is purchased. A month is defined as thirty (30) consecutive days beginning on and including the date that you purchase your product.
- If any individual term of these TOS is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any legal or regulatory body of competent jurisdiction, such finding will be limited solely to such invalid or unenforceable part, without affecting the remaining parts of such individual term, or any other part of the TOS, so that these TOS shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- It is expressly understood and agreed that this TOS is entered into solely for the mutual benefit of the parties herein and that no benefits, rights, duties, or obligations are intended by this TOS as to third parties.
- In the event that you breach any of the terms of this or any other agreement with Unleashed Productions Inc., Unleashed Productions Inc. shall have the right to terminate your account without further notice, in addition to Unleashed Productions Inc’s other rights at law and/or equity. Unleashed Productions Inc. shall be under no obligation to refund any fees paid by you in the event that your account is terminated by reason of a breach.
- Except as expressly set forth herein, Unleashed Productions Inc. grants no rights and makes no warranties, with regard to the use of personally identifiable information that may be visible in the Visual Content, music or other audio in footage, trademarks, trade dress or copyrighted designs or works of art or architecture depicted in any Visual Content. Unleashed Productions Inc. only has model or property releases where expressly indicated on the fostercoburn Web site.
- Unleashed Productions Inc’s liability under any individual license purchased hereunder shall not exceed the “Limit of Liability” applicable to the license in effect at the time customer knows or should have known of the claim, and is without regard to the number of times the subject Visual Content is licensed or used by you.
- Except as specifically provided in Part III hereof, in no event, will Unleashed Productions Inc’s total aggregate liability to you or any third party claiming through you, arising out of or in connection with your use of or inability to use the Unleashed Productions Inc. Web sites and/or Visual Content contained thereon (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the monetary amount actually received by Unleashed Productions Inc. from you for the applicable Visual Content license.
- Neither Unleashed Productions Inc. nor any of its officers, employees, managers, members, shareholders, directors or suppliers shall be liable to you or to any other person or entity for any general, punitive, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, or lost profits or any other damages, costs or losses arising out of your use of the Visual Content, Unleashed Productions Inc’s breach of this agreement, or otherwise, unless expressly provided for herein, even if Unleashed Productions Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages, costs or losses.
- Except as expressly set forth in Part II, all Visual Content is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Some Visual Content may contain elements that require additional clearance if the Visual Content is modified or used in a particular context. If you make such modification or use Visual Content in such context, you are solely responsible for obtaining any additional clearances thereby required.
- Unleashed Productions Inc. does not warrant that the Visual Content, Unleashed Productions Inc. Web sites, or other materials will meet your requirements or that use will be uninterrupted or error free. The entire risk as to the quality, performance and use of the Visual Content is solely with you.
- In the event that you use fraudulent credit card information to open an account or otherwise engage in any criminal activity affecting Unleashed Productions Inc., Unleashed Productions Inc. will promptly file a complaint with www.ic3.gov, the internet crime complaint center, a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center.